Friday, August 18, 2017

Universal Flat Cell Phone Magnetic Mount Holder Review

I received to review a magnetic mount stand universal cell phone holder (twin pack).  This cell phone mount holder is to place on a car dashboard, RV, bike, boat, kitchen cabinet, office, and bathroom mirror.  It has very slim design mount, a smooth surface that doesn't scratch nor damage your cellphone and it sticks onto anywhere in dashboard very easily without falling down while driving especially on bumpy roads.  I was very impressed with this universal holder the magnet never lost its magnetic strength it keep holding on my dashboard even with this hot humid weather, I highly recommend it! You can find it at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising