Friday, June 23, 2017

EZC Active Pak Review #ezcpak

About the product from the brand:
The EZC Active Pak is an award-winning physician-formulated immune support pack designed to support healthy immune system function of individuals with active on-the-go lifestyles. The Active Pak is an excellent choice during travel, times of peak stress, or lack of sleep when immune system function is often at its weakest. The EZC Active Pak can also be used to bridge to the EZC 5-Day Tapered Immune Support Pak when extended immune support becomes necessary.

I received to review an EZC ative pak immune support supplement. The direction is to take twice a day for maintenance or up to four times a day for maximal support. This supplement is better than the other immune support supplement I had bought, meaning it never irritate my stomach and never left me with bad constipation. This is a great quality that will provide to maintain good health for a happier healthier lifestyle. You can find it at https://www.ezcpak.com/products/ezc-active-pak 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising