Friday, March 24, 2017

Sports Colorful Car Steering Wheel Cover Review


I received to review a sports colorful car steering wheel cover in the color blue, which also come in the color black and green. It measures 14.5"-15.5" in diameter and it fits most domestic, import, and all standard middle-size steering wheels. It's an automotive interior protection for your steering wheel, that's made out of durable, smooth PU leather, and has a comfortable nonslip & skidproof grip for hands won't slip nor slide while driving and its heat, cold, and wear-resistant which is great for all year round weather. 
The outer layer has an amazingly strong material yet has a very smooth feel to it, and the inner layer is incredibly soft. Super easy to install, I was impressed how it stretches very well without leaving any stretch marks or rip & tear unlike my other steering wheel covers, and once it was installed it felt like a cushion, very soft yet strong enough to get a good grip while driving. It looks beautiful, I love the color so bright it adds a high class, fancy appearance in my car. I highly recommend this steering wheel cover because it's like no other! You can find this sporty steering wheel cover at Amazon

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising