Thursday, February 16, 2017

Mimi's Miracle Cell Fuel- World's Finest Oxygen and Nutrient Supplement Review

I received to review a dropper glass bottle of Mimi's Miracle cell fuel oxygen and nutrient supplement. The supplement contains oxygen, mineral, and nutrient blend, which provides over 72 trace minerals, it also contains Mimi's Miracle minerals fulvic acid complex (powerful trace mineral product). The directions is to add 8 drops to water or juice and drink 3 times per day. Or add 24 drops to a large water bottle and drink throughout the day. 
The dropper makes it easy to add drops into my juice instead of other liquid supplements I had bought that I had to pour the liquid onto a spoon and mix it in my juice, and this supplement blend into juice flavors or water very well, unlike my other liquid supplements that doesn't taste good when mixed into my juice or water it leaves an awful taste but this one I hardly taste the supplement all I taste is my juice flavor. What this supplement does is it provides nutrients and minerals to live a healthy lifestyle. This is a great quality of supplement, which I highly recommend! You can find Mimi's Miracle cell fuel at https://escapethematrix.com 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising