Friday, August 26, 2016

Lanxim Digital Ceramic Tourmaline Argan Oil Flat Iron Hair Straightener Review {Holiday Gift Guide}

Planning to travel for the holidays? Or looking for the perfect holiday gift? Lanxim digital ceramic tourmaline Argan oil flat iron hair straightener is the one special holiday gift to give. On the Lanxim amazon page you will find great selections of flat irons to choose for your perfect holiday gift. 
Lanxim sent me to review their digital ceramic tourmaline Argan oil flat iron hair straightener for my holiday gift guide. The package includes a hair straightener, hair straightener guard, heat resistant travel bag in the color of light blue, and a user manual. It is infused with Argan oil and has amazing features of an inner nano-silver, non-stick technology, ceramic tourmaline floating plates, C-sensor TM technology of advanced ceramic heating sensor technology for a 15 second ready to use, an 11 temperature control buttons with digital temperature displace that heats up 265 to 450 degrees, LCD digital display, a 60 minute auto shut-off, and a 360 degree swivel cord (10 ft.). 
It's the best flat iron I ever had for my frizzy hair! It has a smooth texture, a good grip handle that doesn't slide off hands while straightening the hair, the tangle-free cord is long enough and the swivel cord makes it easy to move the straightener with ease. The best part of this flat iron that I had never seen in any flat iron I have is it has a small piece of a rubbery non-slip texture on the bottom, which makes the flat iron stand firmly onto any surface without tilting or falling down. 

It straightens my hair with ease without pulling or getting tangled up, and it doesn't burn my split ends. The flat iron flattens my hair and leaves it more manageable with a finished gorgeous flat straight look. I can run my fingers through my hair and that's something I couldn't do after using my other flat irons. I'm very impressed it's a great quality flat iron that leaves my hair with a long lasting gorgeous style and shine. It's great to take while traveling for the holidays, and it's perfect to give as a holiday gift. You can find the flat iron for your holiday shopping at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising